From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 17:27:12 -0800
Hi FML friends,

Couple of quick observations after finally catching up on my FMLs after the
holidays... first, someone recently posted asking if the movie Lost Boys
showed in the opening credits a woman holding a fuzzy.  I own the movie and
no, she's actually holding a rat (oh, well).

Second, both of my dear little fuzzgirls Jasmine & KC absolutely LOVE
licking soap -- off the shower floor (they beg to get in after I've taken a
shower), and lately they've found a way to scale my body and leapfrog onto
the bathroom counter, then diving for the soapdish where they both proceed
to madly lick the soap until I can catch them and put them down.  (Usually
they manage to do this 2-3 times before I can fully stop 'n distract them!)
I've heard lots of you say your ferret-terrors love soap too, but I haven't
heard any dangers about fuzzies eating soap.  Should I be concerned?
Jasmine & KC try to get to the soap every day but after licking it they both
act just fine - no funny poops later either.  I dunno... maybe I should buy
the dispenser kind (but ohh, those Body Shop scented soaps are so divine!)

Any comments/thoughts appreciated!  Hugs & dooks to all,

Jennifer, Jasmine & KC