From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:38:17 EST
I'm reposting the address for people to donate to help pay vet bills for
the NJ ferrets.  It was really heartwarming to read about how Anne and Kim
and everyone pulled together to save these little ones.  Thanks to all the
people who worked so hard to do this!  This is also a good reminder to make
sure there are provisions to take care of your animal family, especially if
you live alone, if something happens to you.

Wishing everyone a very good new year...