From:
shanon &/or Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 13:32:21 -0600
we're sorry but we can't stop from saying anything anymore about the
cartoon.  We got a laugh out of it.  too me if anything it kind of hints
about getting a ferret from a reputable breeder or from a shelter I don't
know aboutt he other shelters out there but we break them of their bad
habit's of bitting b4 we adopt out.  we're working with one right now who
was abused by her previous owners.  Also I'm sorry to say it does hit true
about some pet stores we are working with another ferret who had that exact
problem because they weren't handled or trained after they first came in to
the store and were teased by kids at the store.  This story is much like the
one Trish wrote about Jaws I and Jaws II there are three we're working with
but decided to only work with one at a time.  With our Hoarde this is what
works for us we're only human we're working full time plus helping getting
things organized for the upcoming ferret Expo.  plus working with the other
biter that we havn't had too much problem with.  Oh well back to working
with the ferrets.

BTW-I do like the idea that Dick B. came up with though with the interigation
of the man.

--
Shanon, Mitch, Callie (cat), Kerowac (iguana), Brambles and Rose
(hedgehogs), and last but not least The Den of Thieves (ferrets-Switch,