From:
Maryi Mauney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:54:38 -0600
Thank you for everyone's suggestions on my biting problem.  We bought our
babies at a nationwide chain so , we traded Sable in.  We now have a new
"Sable." She likes our kids better than she likes us!  lol.  Streaker seems
to be happier too.  They play and wrestle without crying.  They were from
the same litter and they were only apart for 3 days so I am guessing they
remember each other.

I do have one more question though.  ( I will probably have alot over the
next few weeks) :-)

When they whine and cry....Does that just mean they want something?  Like a
baby?  i.e. food, water ?  They just do it after they have been out playing
for about an hour.

Can I assume that I need to treat them like I would a human baby?  If that
is the case, I have had 4 of them.

Anyway, Thanks again for your help and I am sure ya'll will from me again
soon....LOL

Sincerely,
Maryi, Streaker & The New "Sable"