Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 12:56:49 +0000
Wow!  All those responses to my amazing discovery!!  Well... what I thought
was an amazing discovery.

It turns out from some of the responses I've received back that Mustela furo
multicephalus may not be so rare after all!!  Other sightings have been
reported, some of a different subspecies (M. furo multicephalacardboardicus)
that have a long cardboard-tube-like body.  These apparently can be either
the normal two-headed variety or an astounding two-tailed variety.
Apparently the two-tailed variety is very excitable, and oft-times both
tails 'wag' at high speed.

So, anyone who may have other pictures or more information on the
species Mustela furo multicephalus OR the subspecies Mustela furo
multicephalacardboardicus please email me with the information/pics.
The information I currently have is on the page made up on:

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/mltcphls.htm

Thank you :o)

Sam