From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:00:24 -0400
Oh one other thing for you all to chk. on in your Counties.  Seniors
have a program through the state called "Experience Works) where seniors
can go to find some work.  The State pays them minimum wage and they get
about 16-20 hrs, a week.  They could be hired to help with cleaning ,
meds, nails and ears.  I work for a non-profit org.  and I work through
the State.  When they put out people recnition on our yearly calendar, I
have seen where a few have worked with cattle and seeing eye dogs.  Why
don't you try this, I know if my shelter was closer to me I'd do this
but, gas prices make it hard enough.

Check into it, or if you have some ques. e-mail me.
(ferretlvr9@peoplepc.com.....)

Love.
Beck