Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:20:30 -0700
I have to admit - at first, I thought some wild-eyed member of PETA had
somehow infiltrated the FML and was scanning us with electronic
instruments, but then I read further...

You go, Sanka.

Up until this point, I hadn't realized that ferrets might have the
scientific sophistication to design an instant coffee, but I think I
might have been mistaken.  Not only has this ferret designed an instant
coffee, but he or she has been drinking it, too.

And while I didn't entirely understand the complete message, I realize
that it's probably because I haven't received my super-decoder ring yet.
Please send forthwith.  Over and out.

Roary
Albuquerque, NM
blog - http://ferretphilosophy.blogspot.com/