From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 22:57:11 -0400
PITTSBURGH PA AREA FERRETS AVAILABLE

Hello!

No, my guys aren't up for adoption, but I do have a friend who needs to
place her three ferrets in a good home.  Her three month old daughter is ill
and is apparently allergic to the ferts.  She is very unhappy about having
to make this decision but has no choice.

The ferrets in question are:

Calvin:  A six year old male, MF
Bruiser:  A two and a half year old male, MF
Sneakers:  A two year old female, MF

All are neutered and descented;  all are very gentle and loving.  The owner
wishes to place them in a responsible, ferret-knowledgeable home, and would
prefer (but not require) that they be placed together.  She may be asking
an adoption fee for them to help insure that they go to a good home, but
that may be negotiable.

If interested, please call the owner.  Her name is Bridgid Maciejewski, and
her telephone number is 412-881-3808.

Bridgid is a very nice lady;  I hope someone will help make this difficult
time a little easier for her.

Thanks,
Gina/Sage Ferrets (I practice random acts of correspondence.)
and the Kibbleavores:  Paleface (Bean), Gunnar the Red (Goose), Daniel
Spikey Tiger (Spike), Beau Geste (Bo Bo), Harriet (Harrie) and Wienerbutt
(Weenie)

Ferrets stand as proof that a grand spirit need not inhabit a large body.