Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:08:49 -0800
Hey everyone

I HAVE to tell everyone about Crafty Creatures.  I make my own bedding
and even sell some, but I still order a bed from her every once in a
while (she is much better at quick shipping than I am, lol).  Buddy gets
one for his birthday every year (he just turned FOUR!).  She is AWSOME!
You must, MUST buy some of her bedding.  Try the slipper, all mine (five)
sleep in there at once when I put it in their cage.  All the bedding is
so big, too!  On the site it looks nice-sized, but wait until you have it
in the hand!

  http://www.craftycreatures.com/forferretsonly/

She also sells Wysong food, toys, custom litter boxes and so much more!

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.