From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 06:53:22 -0500
Hi, Bruce...

I sure you remember Jerry and I talking to you about Lucci, our little
cinnamon girl that we tried to get pregnant for so long.  She would come
into season, we would breed her and she would have a false pregnancy.
She did this consistently through five breedings and always ended up with
an infection.  We had her taken out of season by Dr. K. back in September
and put her on some heavy duty antibiotics, stronger than the amoxi that
another vet had her on.  She finally got over the infection, came back
into season and we decided to try one more time for a successful
breeding.  We made the decision that if this time didn't work, we were
going to have her spayed.  Well, she is the proud momma of two ten day
old babies and is doing fine.  Sometimes perseverance pays off.  XCaret
also has two babies and Mystic Apache has two babies.  XCaret's were born
last Sunday and Mystic Apache's were born last Monday.  All are doing
fine.

Have a great day and we'll probably see you at the show next Saturday if
you're there.