From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 00:08:36 -0400
I saw a post on fml today and would like to give MY reasons why I post
anonymously.  First of all, fml is a wonderful, informative board that I
really enjoy going to as I not only learn new things from it, but I can
post what I know to possibly help another.

I post anonymously because of the flames, I see many flames to MANY people
for their opinion on situations, and IMO that is now what fml or any other
board is for.  We all come to a board with many differing opinions as each
person as well as ferret is different, so IMO we should not flame others
for their opinions.  What may have worked for them may NOT work for others,
but please give them the time to tell what they feel might help someone,
even if it doesn't help you, it actually may help someone else.

I do not like posting anonymously, but for the time being, I feel it is in
MY best interest because I for one do not want my email to be public, and
two, when I post MY OPINION such as this, I do not want to be flamed, or
receive email flaming me for my opinion, when in reality, we all are giving
our opinions when we give advice.

Please, let us all work together to bring knowledge to this board, and let
us all remember that although we may not agree with what one person say, it
just may help another.

Thank you for allowing me the time to post, maybe one day soon I can post
who I really am, for now, please just know me as JC.  Thank you