From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:43:42 EDT
Hi everyone, Well, as per my post yesterday, I DID get the beautiful albino
boy!!  My husband immediately claimed him as his!  And it seems the fert
(haven't named him yet) claimed my husband equally as quick!  **LOL** My
husband (Jimmy) is not an animal fanatic like me but there's something
about fuzzies even he can't resist.  Michael & Rocky made friends quick,
too.  This morning all three were asleep together.  They made quite a
picture... two Sables and an Albino!!

As lovely as this story sounds; our new boy is a SERIOUS biter.  It appears
he may have been mistreated.  He is around 8 mos old.  The main reason I
wanted him is I thought with the amount of work he needs he'd not find a
good permanent home.  He will walk into your hands and once you're holding
him he's ok unless startled.  He has a big problem with picking him up over
the top.  (like putting your hand on his back) He bites blood.  He got
Jimmy good last night.  Blood dripped from two bites on his thumbs.  I know
he needs a lot of patience and love.  We'll manage no matter what.  He's
truly a lap fert once you get him on your lap.  My other two are high
strung and won't lap with you for anything, so I need this little boy.

Bottom line is we can use some input and help.  Please... Thanks in
advance.

Christa, Jimmy and the boys
Rocky, Michael, and "new fert" &
Holly at the bridge