Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:51:00 EST
Hi Folks!
I have some questions about duck soup and Bob's chicken gravy.  My ferrets
are healthy and well (knocking wood) and at good weight (maybe a little
too good :-)), is this gravy something being fed because it has better
nutritional value, or is my totally ferret/iams mix sufficient?  I'd like
to acclimate my fuzzys to both duck soup and the gravy, so that it won't be
so stressful if there comes a time when they do need it, so my questions
are how long can these be frozen?  Is there a way I can halve or fourth
these recipes as I only have 2 munchkins?  Those are the questions that
come to mind right now.

I'm sure I'll think of more to bug you all with, but until then, I
appreciate your help.

Angie