Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:51:32 EDT
Dear FMLers...

How do I get in touch with the Ohio Group that did the DMK rescue? I
have a question about my hob...who by the way is doing great. He is
such a big boy and lots of kisses and lots of laughs as he runs the
house twice a day and is full of Piss and Vinegar just the way I love
to see ferrets!!! My niece comes over on the weekends to do her
laundry, and she always tells me she is gonna steal that boy. I tell
her yeah, ya might keep him for a day or so but soon You'd be bringing
him back home real soon. LOL. Anyway he is such a neat addition to our
fuzzy household and he is really a neat boy to have around. real sweet
and I thank again All the folks, that had a hand in my getting this
boy. A Special Thanks to Lisa Watson from Wind and Willow Ferrets
Rescue in Fallon, Nevada who brought my boy home from Idaho.

Best to all
Fred Hurd
Reno Nevada.