Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 23:22:37 -0500
Regarding   2. The Ferret Protection Act in Maryland.

Please MD Ferret Paws, enlighten us as to exactly what part of the
collaboration MD Ferret Paws participated in, besides putting it on your
website and advertising it to people from all over the world who really
can't help you out.  This bill was started in 2002.  Did you speak at any
committee meetings when it was up for debate in 2003?  Did you go to
PetSmart or other places where ferret owners may be and pass out flyers
with information in 2002 or 2003?  Did you try any harder than what could
be done from sitting in front of your computer...or did you only actively
get involved when a representative from Rocky's actively got involved and
started pushing this forward?  I don't want to hear what you have planned
for the future - I want to know why you dropped the ball on the ferrets
in 2003?

Linda