Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:13:23 -0700
Hi all

I have a little to do otherwise everything is quite slow.

A little guy named Martin came in today.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attraction.  He waz a little confused at
first but after I explained everything to him he waz better.  He had to
try da Fruit Bar where he had to sample almost everything.  I told him if
he wanted to make friends da best way is to go over to da Ferretvite
Festival and party with some of da others.  So when it opened we headed
over dat way.  He had to sample da ferretvite and lapped up a bunch of
it.  Then I got him dancing and soon he waz dancing with everyone.  He
made quite a few friends there before they closed and threw them out.
They had to go over to Hammock Haven and catch a nap after all da
exercise.  He said he felt bunches better.  He said to send lots of luv
and plenty of ferrety kisses to hiz mommy.

I am off to catch a nap myself.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee