From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 07:29:58 -0800
Sandee, My friend Amanda, lost her sweet little Lily yesterday.  Please
watch for her.......She';s a tiny little sable girl, who got very lucky
and found a new home with Amanda, after living in a not so nice home with
little if any attention.  Amanda loved Lily with all her heart but
unfortunately didn't get to spend near the time with Lily as she would
have liked.  Please have my Luna and Slimmie greet Lily and show her
around.  Please let Luna and Slim know just how very much their mommy
misses them and that their Christmas stockings are hung on the mantel.

Angie George