From:
MELANIE BORDNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 01:10:43 -0700
I have received alot of inquiries for the vet info and / or my address.
I wasn't sure if could be posted. Now that BIG (thank you BIG...I do
not know how you do what you do....You are great!) straightened me out
on that...here goes for all those inquiring....

My vet does NOT take payment plans. I begged once before. It sucks cuz
at one time I had 17 pets!!! Now I am down to 7.

Here is the vet's address/phone number. However my balance with the vet
is zero since it was paid with my father's Care Credit. My problem now
is I have to come up with the funds to pay Care Credit. I asked the
vet's office manager what they would do if anyone sent the funds to
them and she said IF anyone sends them money, they will add it as a
credit to my account. **The vet did specify to be sure include who it
is for:
Tommie Patient ID 10147-18; owner Melanie Bordner Client ID 10147.

Vet address and phone # is

Companion Animal Hospital 85 Anchor Rd Elizabethtown, PA 17022

Phone # (707) 361-7665

My address is:

Melanie Bordner 548 Gravel Hill Rd Palmyra PA 17078

Thank you everyone. I truly am overwhelmed by such kindness and behind
on responding to individual emails. Please forgive me. I am going as
fast as I can and will respond to each of your messages to me.

From ~ Melanie

"A cat or dog steals your heart, but a ferret steals your soul."