Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:50:23 -0500
Just curious about what happened in that case. I can't find anything.
And I didn't know if anyone kept up with asking them out that way. I'm
unclear on some things. Maybe you all could straighten me out. Or not.

Did they ever release that necropsy report (and was it done by dr or
vet, or both?)? Or is that going to be close to their vest forever?
Did they ever say if ANY dog was in the house ANYWHERE? I recall facts
being tossed back and forth on that. I know they have dog(s), but I
think it was said they were outside sometimes. Is anything happening
with the parents? Did drug toxicity reports come back negative? Or was
it ever determined that they weren' there (which is what I think given
their history)?

Those ugly reports are gonna google forever ya know? At least past
mistakes were rectified in the news or things validated that a ferret
was a problem. Most of all, most of those past reportings were nothing
as scathing and unproffesional as these. Making it so much worse.

Wolfy