From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:56:45 -0700
Dear Bridge Greeters,

Please look for a regal, petite, albino girl named Snoflake, Sno for
short.  She was helped to the Bridge this morning about 9:15.  She'll be
the one with the attitude.  I think she knew she'd be going soon and she
was eight years old so she shouldn't be surprised to find herself with
you.

Be sure her buddies Michael & Rocky are there to meet her.  She & Rocky
were a bonded pair and I know he's been missing her.  Lucy should be
there, too & make sure they're nice to each other.  They didn't like each
other in life!  And last, have Holly there.  They didn't know each other
on Earth but are all part of the same family and need to be together to
wait for us.

Let our babies know we love them and miss them more than words can say.
Sno, be sure to have someone up there show you how to "see" us and let
us know you're still around.  I understand you had to go & it's okay,
really.  Fly high my sweet, baby girl.  You earned your wings!

Your Mommie: Christa
Your Sissy: Kathryn
Brothers & Sisters: Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, Anna-Belle, Princess,
Scarlett, & Blaise
Missing pieces of our hearts: Holly, Michael, Lucy, Rocky, & Sno

"Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hands....."

Scarlet Begonias..... R. Hunter & J. Garcia