From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:52:51 -0500
I personaly know Pauline and her mirical child "Tam".  I am thrilled to
see someone that feels the way I do.  I have watched Tam fight, thrive
and survive since just after she was born.  Her spirit and will to
survive should be an inspiration to everyone.  I have been beside Pauline
and have been encouraging her from the get go with Tam as I has almost
the same experience with NOEL, my December 25th baby.  She was truly a
Christmas Mirical for me.  Both Tam and Noel are only babies.  Noel like
Tam, was/is a fighter, and I was not willing to give up on Noel either.
Tam like Noel, grew verry slowly but her will to survive kept her going.
Noel will be 3yrs old this December 25th, she only wieghs 1Lbs and may
not be a breeder, but she is my pride and joy as well as the light of my
life.  I know Pauline feels the same about Tam.  To be perfectly honest,
if someone told me that I should let Noel die or flush her, I would not
have had any trouble telling the other people were to go!!  To me this is
what a REAL breeder is about.  If you are not at least willing to TYR and
SAVE the life you have helped to create, then you SHOULDN'T be breeding
at all.  You need to at least give the babies all you have to help them
survive.  If they should die, at least you've done everything in your
power to try and save them.  I'm delighted to see that Tam and Noel are
here to stay, and I'm proud to say that Pauline is my friend!  YOU GO
GIRL!!!  Don't let anyone tell you to do someething different than what's
in your heart!!

WEASLE QUEEN