From:
Joan Vick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:36:28 EST
Hi!, Just want to say I totally agree with Trudi.  I will not give any of
my ferrets anything with these chemicals in them.  I believe Ferretone has
BHT in it.  What is really sad is all the poor Fuzzies out there who are
given way too much of this stuff!  It would be interesting to take a poll
of ferrets who died of Adrenal, etc.  If they were given these
preservatives thru out their lives.  I know there is other factors that
play a part in our ferrets many problems.  But avoiding these things might
play a part in keeping them healthy... Just an opinion.

Joan and the 9 very healthy Toledo Terrors.