Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 18:41:27 +1200
I was under the understanding that ferrets are crepuscular (awake mainly
dawn and dusk, but essentially 'at will') rather than diurnal (awake during
the day) or nocturnal (awake during the night)

My ferrets definitely aren't either nocturnal or diurnal.  Well, actually,
they sleep all the time except 3am.  At 3am every day they have a rollicking
ferret-only (no humans or ther species invited) party.  They sure do love
their parties, these guys!

Maybe it's just mine, but for those who may suffer from the same problems
(ferret parties are invariably noisy and don't allow humans to sleep)...
my sincerest sympathies.  I know *exactly* how you feel ;o)

Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm