From:
Tequita Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 17:53:25 -0500
Hi all, any one care to help them with this project?

Thanks,
Tequita

[Moderator's note: Forwarded with Ms. Carey's permission.  BIG]

Hi Tequita!

My name is Allison Carey and I am inquiring about information regarding
the typical ferret owner.  I found your name in Ferret Magazine and saw
that you were involved with Ferret Hazen in North Carolina.  My team is
collecting data for a senior college project at Bradley University in
Peoria, Illinois.  We were hoping that you could provide us with any
information you may have on the following topics.  We would greatly
appreciate any and all information that you could supply us with.  Below
is a list of the questions we hope you can answer about the typical
ferret owner within your area.

1-Average Age of a Ferret Owner
2-Marital Status (Married/Single/Divorced)
3-Percentage of Male/Female Owners
4-Average Income Level of Ferret Owners
5-Size of their family and/or number of children
6-Number of Ferrets on average they own
7-Other types of animals owned besides ferrets
8-How often owners purchase food and products for their ferret and other
  pets
9-Where do you find owners typically purchase products for their pets
  Internet/In store/by Phone
10-How much money on average do ferret owners typically spend on their
   ferret and/or other animals.
11-Do they belong to a ferret organization?

Thank you for your help!

Allison Carey
Team Ferret
Bradley University