From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 08:31:51 -0800
Hi there,

I have a question for anyone living in the Chicago area, specifically the
Carol Stream area.  I may be moving up there in August and I am trying to
get the names of some good ferret vets in that area.  One vet place I drove
by while I was up there was the Carol Stream Animal Hospital.  They would be
extremely close to where I would be living.  Any thoughts, suggestions???

Any help would be welcome!!!!!!

Thanks!
Dee