From:
Dawn Koza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 05:15:48 -0800
Happy Holidays and Dooks to all,

I am happy to report that the "little girl" in Carlisle, PA, has found
a 'forever home.' I called as soon as I seen the post, and made
arrangements to go pick her up.

We have an 8 month old male, Marshall ferret, named 'Davie'.  And we
love him to death.  But, as we humans know, they get lonely.  So we were
looking to adopt from Forget-me-not shelter, but, God had plans for us
to meet 'Zoie'

She is a dream, she is 10 months old, beautiful vanilla coloring, with
the lower quadrant being brown.  The cutest face you have ever seen.
Only one problem.  She had a harness on her.  The throat part was sooo
tight that it had literally cut through her skin, to raw meat!  My
daughter got it off her and threw it away.  I put ointment on it.  I put
her down to get a good look around.  Her and Davie got along instantly.
I will let her roam for awhile.  Later I will give her a bath to get the
dried blood off her neck, clean it up to get a better look.  Hopefully,
it won't look as bad as it is.  If not, she will go to the vets.

Thank God, we went to go get 'Zoie'   I can't imagine why people will
neglect these wonderful creatures, it makes me so mad.  But, like I
said, now she has a 'Forever Home'

God Bless to all ferret humans,
Dooks,
Dawn,& Alexis