From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:05:07 -0700
Hmmm. I was thinking Kim's post about inappropriate/unauthorized use of
the AFA chart had more to do with this bad dude who was using it for
folks to pick the color ferret they wanted to get from him as he was a
taxidermist and was using the AFA color chart for selections of ferrets
he got and killed to stuff. I can understand being upset by that and
not wanting their charts used for those purposes. Perhaps I missed
something.

CR

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3