From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 12:22:12 -0500
To summarize, so far, I have a 6.5 year old Doug Mckay ferret who starting
having hair loss about a year ago.  We have been doing prednisonne and
whipping cream pretty much every day and he has been fine, eating TF on his
own, but still losing hair.  On 3.12.98, he started looking really dopey and
slow and dehydrated.  We gave him 5cc of Pedaliyte, but we should have given
him a lot more.  He woke up Friday not responding to any sort of stimulus.

Anyway, we gave him 38 cc of Pedialyte yesterday and almost a whole jar of
turkey baby food.  We brought him back to Dr. Schiff today to see if he is
ready for adrenal surgery.
--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch