From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:26:38 -0500
It was very quiet in my "shoebox" not an animal was stirring...ok, except
for the jump up run down two levels and scratch, go back to bed....but it
was kind of quiet when it started.

Voices, am I hearing voices???  Little voices...sounds like chanting......
Listen, hear???

"of the year" "yay" "ferret......." Oh, it's getting louder... "We want
Kouri for Ferret of the Year!  " "Rise up fukids from everywhere and join
us!" "We want Kouri for Ferret of the Year!" "Get working on the Hoomans,
get them to agree with you!

"We all know what to do if they won't listen...use the poop surprise
strategy first but if it doesn't work remove the inside of the couch.
When they end up on the floor it will rattle their thought process to do
the right thing!"

I think we pay attention to the mob or be ready to pay for it.
Lynda
be afraid, be very afraid

Toby, The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html