From:
Jennifer McCaskill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:59:34 -0800
Hello, everyone!

Just wanted to let all of you know that a great, ferret-friendly
apartment is about to become available in Arlington, VA.  I've lived in
it quite happily for several months, but just bought a place of my own,
so I'll be moving out soon.  The apartment is in Fairlington (South
Arlington), 1 block from excellent bus service to Metrorail; my commute
to downtown Washington is all of 30 minutes.  (LOVE that part!)  A short
description follows.  If you're interested, please call one of the
numbers listed below, or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Jennifer and Xena, Ferret Princess

FAIRLINGTON: for rent, available 1/1/04.  1 bedroom w/loft and finished
attic, cathedral ceilings, W/D, DW, ww cpts, parking, access to pool and
tennis courts.  Small pets (cats, ferrets, small dogs, birds) allowed
w/extra deposit.  $1150/mo which includes condo fee.  Non-smokers only.
For more information, please contact Mike or Erika at 703 979 1964 or
Jennifer at 703 671 7453.