From:
Julie Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 19:06:08 -0600
Wanted to say THANK YOU to Kristen Juchniewicz for the package of teddy
bear ferret bedding that I got when I got home from camping this last
weekend. I knew that I had bought a raffle ticket for it but didn't
know that I & my babies won, what a wonderful surprise to come home
too. THANKS , they are wonderful and my kids love them.

Alex, I am so sorry for the loss of Ping, I so enjoyed reading your
stories about him and Puma, I am praying for you to find healing. How
is Puma doing? I know that she misses her buddy to sleep with. God
bless you in your time of need.

My prayers are with all who have lost babies lately, seems like have
been so very many, I just hug mine and kiss them more(boy do they make
faces about extra kisses!!) You all are in my prayers for God to heal
your hearts,

Julie, Sammy, Sunny, Rosa & Scooter