From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 06:44:59 -0800
This morning my husband asked where my boy was (Nexus).  He said the lid
on the container with the oatmeal-raisin cookies was off.  I found Nexus
in his bed.  I found one cookie stashed in the corner by the front door.
I also found three more in the closet where he always stashes his food
like a squirrel.  He must have gotten tired after stealing four cookies
and went to bed.  It reminds me of the time he stole two pieces of rum
cake and stashed them in the hall closet.  He was a very busy boy while
I was in the shower.  I'm just glad he didn't steal every cookie or eat
any.  I swear this boy is part squirrel.  Every fall he starts stashing
food in the closet.

Moxie, Nexus, Smudge, Ziggy, and Chuckie
God Bless America
In God We Trust