Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 08:21:03 -0700
Never has the ability of a ferret to grow hair excited me more then it did
yesterday!  Some of you may remember my message a couple of weeks ago about
my Silver Mit named Sammy.  He was losing hair on his tail and his hair on
his stomach was very thin.  Anyway, Yesterday I notice that the hairless
area was now covered in very short hair!!!!!!  I am so very relieved!  He is
still very far from having a full coat but he is regrowing his hair!!  I was
so very worried that he might have been having so adrenal problems but it
looks like he was just undressing a little before putting on his winter
coat.  I had taken him to the vet and was told this was most likely the
situation but it still left me very worried.

Thanks for all of you that sent me messages about Sammy and for your
support.  It appears all is well for the moment.

Jason - The Boss?

Sammy - The king of the domain

Doris - The light that always lightens my days

P.S.  Nala you are in all of our prayers.  Sammy and Doris insist that we
pray for you every night.  Please know that you are loved by many.