From:
Kim Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:48:44 -0800
I just received my panther statue called Vantage Point that I won in
the raffle for SOS to benefit Fuzztek North, a shelter that has 60+
ADV ferrets.  It was donated by Kat Parson from her personal collection
of Cairn Studio collectibles.  Kat was right the photo doesn't do it
justice.  It is so much more detailed than the photo shows.  I even
received a "story card" with information about the statue on it

You can view it at:
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Check out her site she has tons of great information.  If you click on
the box that says" My newly re-vamped (5-7-02) "get around my site with
ease" navigation table page or "My main page" you'll be connected to her

Kat does so much to help raise funds for fuzzies and she deserves a great
big hand.  Thank you Kat for your generosity.

Kim the Oregon one

Kim Reyes
Associate Broker
John L. Scott Real Estate