From:
Marcy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:05:26 -0500
To Regina and her gobbling ferret Amelia, who asked:

>Is anybody else's ferret eating like a little piggie all of a sudden?  Is
>this a reaction to the changing season?

Just wanted to pass along that Abercrombie and Fitch are also eating a lot
now, rather than just nibbling.  I call it "power eating", where they will
sit by the bowl for twenty minutes or so and chowing without stopping to
take a breath.  It used to be that only Fitch did it regularly, since he
has a much higher metabolism than Abercrombie.  Now, with fall/winter
coming on, they are doing it much more (actually, ever since last Thursday
when we had the first frost).

Time to get those industrial-sized bags of food, I guess!

:)  Marcy

Abercrombie "Just load up a truck with food, mom"
and Fitch "I think we need a bigger bowl"