From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:00:32 -0400
I have most of a bottle of Fertagyl brand Gonadorelin (GnRH), used to
bring my two young jills out of heat last summer, stored in my vet's
refridgerator.  I had to pay for the whole bottle, as it is not something
he uses very often.

I will gladly donate this to anyone who can make use of it.  My vet will
package it up and mail it only to another vet.  I believe there is enough
for about 12 shots.

So if anyone anticipate the need to bring a bunch (or even a couple)
of jills out of heat in the next few month, please contact me!  The
expiration date is 7/02.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH