From:
FuzzieDad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:26:52 -0500
>From:    jessica <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I would publically like to thank Ron Carter from Peoria,IL., This man is
>a life safer and must be a ferret angel.  You see i needed help with
>transport for my new baby Rikita in OH (due to the illness of his current
>mommy, i am adopting this wonderful baby)  Through a person named Judy
>Cooke(who must also be a ferret angel) connected Ron and I.  This man

Jessica,

You are very welcome for the help.  That is what we are all here on this
list to do.  It is really great that it has worked out so well for us all.

I used to be the state coordinator for Ferrets Across America, and did lots
of coordinating, but to actually get to help out on the transport is rare
for me due to work responsibilities.  We are just extremely lucky that this
came up during a time that I have off work to go to the show in Columbus.

All things happen for a reason, and I am glad to help,

FuzzieDad & The Blurry Furrys
http://www.geocities.com/fuzziedad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Screech, Hanna,Casey,Havoc,Rainbow,Dodger,
Squeeky,Midge,Taffy,Blizzard,Missy, & Grizzly.
Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, & Charlotte