From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 15:47:47 -0500
You all may think you have the best flyers in the world, but mine has to be
the most creative...she flys to the "elevator." :)

Picture this...curious ferret (completely without fear) is sitting on the
bed...sees large teddy bear (top of his head is just below the edge of the
bed) only 1 foot away from corner of bed...ferret jumps onto bear's
head...bear slowly tips over from ferret's weight...and ferret climbs off
bear onto the ground.  I don't know how she ever makes the jump onto the
bear, but this has become her favorite way to get down from the bed.  In
fact, I think she checks to make sure the bear is sitting up before she
climbs onto the bed - she'll come find me if he's not, and giggle and
wardance in front of me until I go into the bedroom and sit him up.

Anyone else have a ferret who has his/her own private elvator?

Debbie
Pixie (The one in charge...Mommie, my elevator is at the bottom-fix it)