From:
Judie Carr Bruno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 03:49:49 -0500
While I was reading the mail last night someone told about their ferret
jumping on their leg and it reminded me of a time with my ferret.

I was working part time as a dispatcher for a van airport pick up and
delivery service.  I always took Frank with me to work as I usually had a
lot of free time and he could run around and play while I worked.

One night was really a dozy, I had two vans down on the freeway, an irate
costumer on one line, a pickup on the other, I was directing on the radio a
lost driver and the other two phone line were ringing.  I was standing (this
was before I ended up in a wheelchair) at the desk pulling my hair out when
Frank decided this was the time he was going to climb up the inside of my
jeans.  Well I used to were my jeans tight and he got stuck about half way
to my butt and started scratching.  I was really glad that no one else was
around because the only this I could do was drop my pants right then and
there.

It would have been perfect on Bloopers.

Judie Carr Bruno