From:
Jean Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 20:13:24 -0700
Hi there fellow fuzzie fanatics
It has been awhile since I last posted anything but still keep up on all the
news.  We have added a new fuzzie to our little bundle.  I had posted him
(Weezer) when I had the pleasure of returning him to his home after he had
been found by a neighbor running loose in their yard and thought he might be
one of mine.  Well, this weekend he was found playing with the next door
neighbors rottie for the 3rd time.  Needless to say, the people that owned
him decided that they just couldn't take care of him.  They didn't play with
him much, the kids weren't very good at taking care of him and- horrors of
horrors - usually fed him cheap cat food because they couldn't afford the
"good" stuff.  He wasn't abused, just sadly neglected.  Fortunately, they
knew this wasn't good and after the 3rd escape, decided that it would be
better for him to go to a home that would take the time and care.  (also, we
are just down the block so the kids can visit him) He is skin & bones, no
shots, and starved for affection.  I took him in today for his shots and a
thurough check up which he passed with a star.  He has adjusted quite well
to the rest of the group although he gets a little overwhelmed sometimes
with the other 4's interest in him but he is learning how to play.  It gets
you right there to watch him roll over and look at you with those big dark
eyes just begging to be cuddled.  Of course, he just cann't be denied :) It
is amazing how just a bit of loving attention can make, even in so short a
time.  Ahh that ferret math is ever present :>

I could keep on & on but like most procrastinators, have got to get them
taxes done so that I can get some extra moolaa to get more toys for the
fuzzies.

Enjoy
Jean & the fuzzie bundle Nikki, Jewell, Loki, Falkor, & Weezer