From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:49:32 EDT
Hello all ~

My little girl gave me kisses two days in a row!!!!!  OMG she is so cute.
Everytime I get her up she snuggles down in my arms and gives me kisses.
She is so warm and cuddly.  Then she wiggles to get down and it's all
over lol.  Hardly any startling or jumping when I show up around a
corner.  I had my first experience with her deep sleep.  Fortunately
since you all told me the deaf ones sleep harder I did not panic.  I
actually carried her upstairs and sat with her in my arms for awhile.
Ahhhh, to hold a baby again.  Then she woke up, looked at me like "How'd
I get here..." and jumped down to go play.

She can play with Calvin but she is very active for him.  She still loves
her two kitties and today Tygra (a tabby one) came up into her cage with
her lol.  Then they changed places and Ling-ling was outside on the top
looking down at Tygra inside neener...neener...and WHERE was my camera...
who knows.

Ling-ling is off of any essences and eating well.  She is learning
handsigns and shows she is a very smart girl, because she has had Daddy
wrapped around her little white paw.

Warmly ~
Mary C