From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:07:31 -0500
Greetings all

In my rush to get the American Ferret Association's donation page set up
for the NJ Christmas Rescues, I neglected to correctly set the 'Shipping'
option.  As it was, it was defaulted to a $25.00 international shipping
fee!  Oh dear!  Honestly we weren't trying to increase your donation. : )
Rest assured that I've corrected the problem, and orders will now go
through without any shipping charges.

I also wanted to note that when you make a donation, the shopping cart will
request a 'Ship-to Address.' Please just enter your address.  It won't be
used for anything since this isn't an actual product shipment, but the
shopping cart software requires that something be filled into that field.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.  Please don't hesitate to
contact me directly ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions, comments
or problems.  I'll do my best to help.

To visit the information and donation page, please go to
http://www.ferret.org/pr12-23-00.htm.  You can also access this page
through the AFA's home page at http://www.ferret.org.

Best wishes and happy ferreting!
Regina Hart