From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:43:56 -0500
I may not have articulated the condition of Pest R. Doodle as well as
I should have. But then too I am not Henry David Thorough either. (But
I did go for a swim in Walden Pond once). I did get a number of email
from those who follow my posts and comments so I want to do a better
job of explaining.

Pester is now, like me, a senior citizen of her kind. She, like me, is
retired and slowing down. No longer do I get up and leap tall buildings
in a single bound, in fact I can recognize a tall building two out of
six times. But I get by and so does Pester. She is not near as feisty
as she once was and sends allot of time sleeping. She eats well and
does all the things a ferret normally does, just is not fast at it. I
am very careful of her diet and get prescription stuff into her by
making a paste of it and then rolling Bandits treats in it. She loves
those treats so I give her several a day and this seems to do allot of
good for her. Kind of have to sneak it by her. That works.

I kind of take after Pester and her life style. She is older and so am
I. Just like Pester, Monday thru Friday (being retired), I do nothing.
Saturday and Sunday I rest. Coffee breaks last all day and like Pester,
bed time is 4 hours after I fall asleep on the couch.

So Pester is fine, just showing her age and is quite normal in that
respect. She always greets my hand coming into her cage space with lots
of kisses and loves for me to hold her and carry her around. She helps
me do nothing all day, a full time job !

Gordon and Pest R. Doodle

_12-2Addy CEO