From:
Pat Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:42:04 -0600
My second boy, B.J, invented a new game, for us anyway, and I thought I
would pass it on.  We have a 12" piece of the black, rubber?  4" I am not
sure if it is dryer hose but it looks like it.

I saw B.J. laying in it so I started rolling the tube with him in it around
my apt.  i ghought for sure he would bolt from the tube right away but NO!
He loves it!  I roll, and him all over my apt!  Imagine the black tube with
a pink nose sticking out one end and little feet with their pink pads and
the tail sticking out the other end rolling and rolling along the floor!  I
still can't stop laughing.

He tries to do it himself but just can't!  Has anyone else found this game
to be as fun as I have?

Pat
Bandit:" Kissy, Kissy, my raisin please, kissy, kissy"
B.J.: " Roll, roll, roll my tube gently on the floor , la, la, la"
Barclay: " What da..."
Deebers: "Ma, those boys won't leave me alone!"