From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:11:37 -0400
We had to do the entire evacuation thing again (just back in now),
complete with only one fire truck this time, a police car, and a fire
inspector.

This time a smoke detector failed in a basement next to the utility
room, so now all of the detectors in the 4 basements, the utility
room, and the basement hall need to be replaced today.

Steve was out this time so I got all together for evacuation.

This time the ferrets were out in the ferret room. Hubble came to me
immediately to be put in the cage. Others needed to be sought out where
they sleep except for Pivot who panicked again. I think that she is
discovering that this is a safe thing to go through, though, so should
be better next time.

Gotta have a system, gotta have a plan, gotta practice, gotta have
detectors...

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/