From:
Sonya Grable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:45:48 -0000
Hi Everyone -

I want to extend my sincere thanks and appreciation to Dr. Williams and to
those who replied both privately and on the FML - "Thanks!"

I know my question was kind of "out there", but I don't want to unknowingly
or unnecessarily expose them to anything harmful.  If it was a piece of
(dry) sculpture I wouldn't be concerned, but since it's a (wet) fountain,
I am.

I haven't made a final decision as of yet, but am less concerned now about
the copper.  However, the lead content of the solder seems to be an issue.

Interestingly enough, another FMLer got one just like it!  They're very
nice - not too plain or 'busy', but I want to make certain (as much as
possible) that it's safe.

Thanks again to everyone!

Wishing ALL a VERY safe, happy, healthy, blessed, and FUZZY NEW YEAR!!!!

Sonya