From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:17:34 -0400
I found some maggots in spilled hard food, some soaked stuffed toys.  We
just did cages yesterday.  I iddn't think maggots hatched that fast.  No
maggots in the litter boxes.  I went through all the cages.

I had planned to move Onyx to the cat cage yesterday, but did it today.

I threw out his food and gave him new food, dumped all his toys in the
sink and washed them, soaked the stuffed toys and carried them outside
where I stepped on them to "wring them dry and left them to dry".  Should
I just throw the soft toys away?

I switched Onyx to a water bottle, moved his food dish away from the
water.  He's still on soft food and not hard food.

Any suggestions?