From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 00:57:51 -0400
Just a reminder to all, that the Ferret Association of Connecticut's
annual Ferret Frolic will be held this coming Saturday, May 22 at the
Grange Hall in Wallingford, CT. ALL are invited to attend!

Here is a link to our Press Release with all the details.
http://www.ferret-fact.org/2011%20pres%20release.doc
[Moderator's note: Above is a link to a Word document, not a web page. BIG]

Highlights:

-- Fun ferret games and specialty judging rings focused on maintenance
and care...Yes, we judge YOU as well as your ferret. :)

-- Ferret Vendors including FACT (along with Della beds and 1 Ferrets
Treasures t's and patches), The Educated Ferret of MA, Clara
Rodriguez's extraordinary detailed ferret and animal art offerings,
and Concerned Ferret Owners of New Jersey.

-- A ferret distemper/rabies vaccination clinic. Shots will be offered
by FACT shelter vet, Dr. Wil Barrios of East Hartford Animal Clinic.
PLEASE call the clinic at 860-282-8989 in advance to reserve vaccines
to ensure that there are enough on hand. Shots are $15 per ferret per
shot.

-- Our ever popular ear/nail clinic ($10 per ferret) and teeth scraping
($25 per ferret) will be offered by Tamara of Concerned Ferret Owners
of NJ in support of their shelter.

-- Silent auction with ALL sorts of goodies!

-- Pizza (and we are planning a salad offering this year) for snacks
also benefits FACT.

ALL FERRETS SHOULD HAVE CURRENT DISTEMPER VACCINATIONS for their own
protection AND be in a cattier or on a leash. Please, no other pets.

BTW: Owners do not have to be vaccinated for any horrid disease, but if
you are rabid, we do encourage you be current on your vaccination or
give the rest of us fair warning by wearing a sign that alerts us of
your unfortunate "condition." :)

We look forward to seeing many of FACT's friends and also making many
new ones!

Ann Gruden
Ferret Assn of CT