From:
Phyllis Berker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:11:31 EST
My husband and I saw a preview tonight at the theater, of a film,
scheduled to be released in Jan. 2004 titled, "Along Came Polly".  It
looks like a silly comedy/ romance with Jennifer Aniston and Ben Stiller
(Alec Baldwin and Debra Messing have roles also).  Jennifer Aniston has a
pet ferret in the film.  It's described as "sight impaired" per the film
synopsis.  The ferret is cute, and seems to have a number of scenes, but
in a couple, it runs into a piece of furniture, and while being walked on
a leash, runs into a garbage can.  I don't think it's too derogatory, and
the ferret isn't hurt.  It's just portrayed as a fun-loving "Mr. Magoo".
(Goodness knows that a couple of my own ferrets, while playing wildly,
and chasing other ferrets around the house, have run into the cat tower,
or sofa from time to time).  As I said, it's a comedy, but nice to see
another film with a ferret.  Check out the film website:
www.alongcamepolly.com

I have Windows Media Player, and found that the 128K version I clicked
on, is the best viewed.  The audio and scenes are in sync.  The 300K and
700K versions either locked up, or the audio didn't match the scenes.
This is the same preview shown in the theater tonight.

Phyllis