From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:03:21 +0100
I don't think ferrets really need/have a use for winter clothing.  The
problem as I see it is that they walk rather close to the ground and will
therefore get wet rather easily, and wet clothing is certainly worse than
wet fur.

In my opinion, not forcing them to stay out longer than they want to is a
better solution, combined with letting them ride inside your clothing when
wanted.

As long as it's only around freezing, my ferrets don't mind staying out a
long time, but already at -5C they limit their stay to less than half an
hour.

--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]
 http://www.alfaskop.net/%7Egriffon/ferrets/